Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Good Day

Today, I cleaned my room, then I vacuumed and dusted. It was a good day. I wore shorts and a long-sleeved shirt. I sat in my trendy chair. I worked on the charcoal portrait for my sister. I listened to good music. I stopped now and then to look out the window. I thought about many things, and tried my best to smile. I made and ate two toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch, and then I drank a cool glass of lemon sun tea. I payed my bill. For dinner, I went out with Justin. Afterwards, we walked around and shopped. I drank a grande vanilla latte. When I returned home, my room was still clean. And now, I will go meet with God in my clean room. It was a good day.

3 comments:

anna said...

I think I'll clean my room - how you inspire me!

Seriously though, there is nothing like getting all of those littly busy work things, like cleaning, out of the way so you can really focus on communicating with God. AhhhAwesome. :) (and latte's are pretty great too!)

tim benedict said...

it was seriously a good day. the coolest thing God communicated to me. I must share this. He taught me about the resurrection. It changes everything. He and I stayed up quite late too. And my room is still clean.

Lattes are simply amazing, and almost all I drink anymore. Yes, and I have learned that a messy room is a picture my inner world. There's always a reason why it's messy, and it usually becomes very spiritual. :)

Anonymous said...

hey buenas noches!! este es un anuncio para decirte que mi nuevo blog es:
http://uncomplicatedspirituality.wordpress.com/

para que puedas visitarlo.....suerte con el EspaƱol, by the way how are you doing with it?